Tuesday 11 October 2011

Totoro & Pullips!!


I randomly found this picture online and it inspired me to do a blog post dedicated to my friend Mongoose Holly as we are both mahoosive Totoro fans!!!

A Most Awesome Totoro Hat
A Totoro Pullip Pal by Christie A. Mair on Etsy

T-Shirt by Hedgemony77
(I follow her blog and she has an excellent shop on Etsy)
A most spectangular Pullip costume from Fliki-mec on Flickr
Copyright All rights reserved by fliki-mec

And finally such a cute pic from Doll Imagine on Flickr
Copyright All rights reserved by Doll Imagine_

In my opinion Totoro is the very best Studio Ghibli film but then again, they are all excellent! I'd love to make some Ghibli inspired clothes at some point, but I think I need to perfect my sewing skills first, all in good time I suppose!!

Thanks for looking!!

Miss M x

2 comments:

  1. D'awwww! I feel so loved! Also, second to last picture should be my outfit for the Bristol convention!

    So glad to see you're blogging again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it, and defo for the costume!!

    It's good to be bloggin!!!! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a day of sewing and photography so hopefully you'll have some more photos soon... xx

    ReplyDelete