Friday 23 March 2012

Spring & Summer Dresses

I've found that I can check the shops statistics on Etsy and I'm wondering whether the weekly upload is as good as uploading LOADS of items onto Etsy at once!? I found out I had nearly 400 views of my shop on just one day!

I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks to find out... I'm also wondering about what items I should be making and I've got a few more ideas for the next few weeks... I'm gonna be at my drawing board on monday making up some new patterns... hee hee!

Anyway, enough of my thoughts, here are the new items for this week!

Pink Floral Ruffle Dress

Pink Floral Strapless Dress

White & Blue Floral Lolita
Inspired Strapless Dress

Red Multi Strapless Dress

Lemon Yellow Strapless Dress

Cross Over Maxi Dress

Pink Strappy Dress

Check out the shop for more items: www.etsy.com/shops/thepullippantry

Thanks for looking!

Miss M x

p.s. don't forget about the competition, just over a week left to enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment